Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pieces of my Mind

Note to My EX(es)

THANKS TO YOU i LOVE HER BETTER
I TREAT HER SWEETER
I ENJOY EVERY BREATHE SHE GIVES ME thanks to YOU
Thanks to you all my exes got the exit

Either way
Without a grudge in my feel in speech
I thank you today
I take her as she is
Thanks to you
As she fearlessly takes me in
I love her
thanks to you

--
Gescheurd hart staart mijn gevoelens aan...prikkelend rood draad draagt mij op ruwe handen.
STOP NU! Wees zacht met mijn hart.

--
You want me to want you, take you in as you are, kiss you when you're down, be understanding when you fall in my eye-side you lit my life throbbing & pushing me , I push you back close to me. Kiss me sweet even with your bitter deep leap of life. In silence-noise-anger-fear & relief. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment